FBRUSA™ Microcurrent Meridian Scrape Infrared Body Detoxification Massager
FBRUSA™ Microcurrent Meridian Scrape Infrared Body Detoxification Massage Comb Regimen Dredging Warm Brush Shape Promote Blood Relaxing
1. For partial weight loss: break up fat quickly, saving time and effort.
2. For head massage: improve hair growth, prevent hair loss, scalp, insomnia, memory loss and yellowish complexion.
3. For Reflexology: brush feet before massage, unobstructed blood flow effect is 20 times stronger than manual massage, and highly efficient.
4. For lymphatic drainage and shape the legs: eliminate swelling better, get rid of rash, dry skin and fat on legs.
5. For back massage: from top to bottom, first through the head, neck, back, waist or abdomen, then limbs, massage left side of the body then right side.
6. Head: from forehead to the back, every part massage about 30 times until the head feel a little warm.
7. Neck: brush from top to bottom, often scraping the neck have the function of the prevention and treatment of disease.
8. Back: dredge from top to bottom.
9. Chest: abdomen midline opening up with dredge from top to bottom. On both sides of the chest to the body before the midline ren meridian lines, respectively, to the left and right sides (first left after the right brush from the inside-out along ribs to blow dry, pay attention to avoid the nipple area.
10. Abdomen: on the abdomen by dredge down ( with splanchnic prolapse, should be clear from the bottom up ) or use spiral looped.
11. Upper limb: from up to down dredging.
12. Lower extremities: from down to up dredging ( massage in the direction of viscera ).
13. Soles: limb direction from the heel to the foot massage.
1. Body with venous curve phenomenon , are unfit for use.
2. Don't scrub with skin rash, wait until red rash has come down.
3. 3 days before menstruation should not be excessive scrubbing, can be suspended. 4. Avoid doing within 1 hour after meal, due to blood concentrated in the digestive system, not suitable for scrub-bing.
5. It is best to scrub after a bath, after scrubbing avoid taking a shower within 2-3 hours, scraping along one direction, can not either side.
NOTE: In recent affairs regarding the worldwide spread of COVID-19, a widespread of airlines have ceased to cancel operations in various countries and regions. In addition to this, you may see delays in orders due to slower logistics and increased customs security checks. Due to these circumstances, please allow more travel time than the ETA stated in our shipping policy. (approx. 7-15 days)
We offer shipping services worldwide. The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts: Processing time + Shipping time
Processing Time(1-3 working days)+Shipping Time:(5-15 working days)
1. Free standard shipping on orders over $40 USD,
2. If below $40 USD, the standard shipping fee is $5.99 USD.
3. If you choose express shipping(DHL, FEDEX, etc), the fixed shipping fee is $30 USD.
The customer will be informed by email if the order is shipped out.
All orders have tracked shipping. Your tracking number and links will be shown in your order dispatch email. Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through eaxpress delivery, email us first at email@example.com before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's a risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
In seldom cases, orders may be charged customs fees by your government, not our site, you will be responsible for the charges. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have no control over the customs authorities in your country or any other. Contact your local customs office for more information about customs fees, duties, and taxes.